RNV Family Guesthouse Eco-Resort TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RNV does not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents, incidents, or delays with our guest’s travel arrangements. RNV will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
1. 50% deposit due at time of booking.
2. All deposits and final payments are Non-Refundable. Please refer to cancellation policy for more details.
3. Although we have no refund policy, if your trip is affected by Covid-19 restrictions, you will not lose your funds as we will reschedule your trip to a time that is more suitable for you..
We wish our guest to have a safe and incident free trip, but accidents do happen. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance that will cover any costs incurred due to delays, flight cancellations, missed connections, natural disasters, etc.
1. Final Payment is due at 15 Days prior to booking date and is non-refundable.
2. Payment may be paid by bank transfer. We recommand Wise using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Bank or any acceptable form of payment on Transferwise.
3. Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this document.
4. Customers are responsible any bank charges relating to fund transfers. This charge will be added to your final invoice.
5. Your booking is secured only when the down payment transfer fund are received on our bank account.
All booking payments are non-refundable.
There are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation. No refunds will be payable for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilised nor for early departures.
If you reschedule your stay up to 60 days before the beginning of your stay (via email or WA), free of charge.
If you reschedule your stay from to 60 days to 30 days before the beginning of your stay (via email or WA), 25% of full stay of charge.
If you reschedule your stay from to 30 days to 15 days before the beginning of your stay (via email or WA), 50% of full stay of charge.
If you reschedule your stay from to 15 days to the day before the beginning of your stay (via email or WA), 100% of full stay of charge.
If your trip is affected by Covid-19 restrictions, you will not lose your funds as we will reschedule your trip to a time that is more suitable for you, with no penalty costs.
1. RNV is not responsible for health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
RNV will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at RNV at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by RNV for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of RNV may have negligently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. RNV is no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.